Separating fonts in Apple Works 6?

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Separating fonts in Apple Works 6?

Postby gunillakinn » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:42 pm

I have lots of fonts, but usually only use 5-10 of them. Is their a way to single out these ones, so that I will have the names of my favourites on top of the list of fonts, for example separated from the master list by a "bar"? It sucks to scroll down the long list all the time just to find Zapfino ...

Gunilla Kinn
New York
gunillakinn

Re: Separating fonts in Apple Works 6?

Postby Dale » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:50 pm

gunillakinn wrote:I have lots of fonts, but usually only use 5-10 of them. Is their a way to single out these ones, so that I will have the names of my favourites on top of the list of fonts, for example separated from the master list by a "bar"? It sucks to scroll down the long list all the time just to find Zapfino ...

Gunilla Kinn
New York

There isn't a way to single out your favourite fonts and put them at the top of the font list.

Workarounds to the 'scroll the font list' annoyance are to either use your keyboard to navigate the font list, or to create styles for your favourite fonts. To navigate the font list using the keyboard, first open the list using your mouse and while the list is still displayed press the first letter of the font name. More info about styles can be found in AppleWorks Help.

Dale
Dale

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo