Changing an AppleWorks 6 spreadsheet to a pdf file?

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Changing an AppleWorks 6 spreadsheet to a pdf file?

Postby cnash » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:34 pm

I need to make a pdf file from an appleworks 6 spreadsheet...I am really hoping that I don't have to tediously copy and paste into a new InDesign document to do so and just change my original. Thanks for any help and suggestions that you can give me. C
cnash

Re: Changing an AppleWorks 6 spreadsheet to a pdf file?

Postby Barry » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:48 pm

cnash wrote:I need to make a pdf file from an appleworks 6 spreadsheet...I am really hoping that I don't have to tediously copy and paste into a new InDesign document to do so and just change my original. Thanks for any help and suggestions that you can give me. C

If you are using Mac OS X, any printable document can be converted to a PDF file using the Print dialogue.

With the document open, go File > Print (or press command-P) to open the Print dialogue. Then instead of clicking Print, click PDF and choose one of the options from the menu list that opens.

Regards,
Barry
Barry

Re: Changing an AppleWorks 6 spreadsheet to a pdf file?

Postby cnash » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:55 pm

Thanks so much Barry. I REALLY appreciate it!! Guess I sound kind of stupid...but I am always going in the dark in the computer world...Thanks. C
cnash

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo