Links & Anchors.

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Links & Anchors.

Postby Old but not senile » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Good day.
I am compiling an library index of text books, audio books and videos.I am in the 500 page area at present.
I have cross referenced extensively, text file version to audio to Video and have therefore built up an incredible amount of links and anchors. It appears that there is a limit that I have reached because now I have difficulty in getting a new anchor or link to register

I had thought of splitting the index into two or three sections but I can't delete batch numbers of anchors and links because I can't find where the are located.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Alternatively, is there a way to convert from AppleWorks to some other format and still keep the links?
Old but not senile

Re: Links & Anchors.

Postby Barry » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:43 am

Old but not senile wrote:Good day.
I am compiling an library index of text books, audio books and videos.I am in the 500 page area at present.
I have cross referenced extensively, text file version to audio to Video and have therefore built up an incredible amount of links and anchors. It appears that there is a limit that I have reached because now I have difficulty in getting a new anchor or link to register

I had thought of splitting the index into two or three sections but I can't delete batch numbers of anchors and links because I can't find where the are located.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Alternatively, is there a way to convert from AppleWorks to some other format and still keep the links?

Hi Obns,

I had meant to get back here sooner, but got busy with other things.

As no one reading your post appears to have an answer to your problem, I'd suggest widening your search a bit. Two other forums where you'll find some AppleWorks expertise are the AppleWorks forum at Apple Discussions, and the ClarisWorks email list. Links below.

Apple Discussions: http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa?ft=y

CW List: http://awlist.macnuthome.com/

(Subscription instructions in the second text frame).

Good luck!

Regards,
Barry
Barry

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo