Problem with Apple Works S1-6.2.9

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Problem with Apple Works S1-6.2.9

Postby Martin D » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Hello,
I have a Mac OS X Version 10.4.11.
I wonder how I can turn the full sheet in Apple Works S1-6.2.9, (the 4th symbol with the green triangle), 90 degrees? Not one picture in the sheet, but the full sheet with pictures, words, everything - how to turn the full sheet 90 degrees?
Thankful for a solution!
Best
Martin D
Martin D

Re: Problem with Apple Works S1-6.2.9

Postby Peggy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 am

Martin D wrote:Hello,
I wonder how I can turn the full sheet in Apple Works S1-6.2.9, (the 4th symbol with the green triangle), 90 degrees? Not one picture in the sheet, but the full sheet with pictures, words, everything - how to turn the full sheet 90 degrees?
Thankful for a solution!
Best
Martin D

Go to File > Page Setup… & choose the landscape/sideways icon to "turn" all of the pages in your document.
Peggy

Re: Problem with Apple Works S1-6.2.9

Postby Martin D » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:49 am

Thanks so much!
Greetings from a grey a still quite cold (+6) Stockholm! Martin

Peggy wrote:
Martin D wrote:Hello,
Thankful for a solution!
Best
Martin D

Go to File > Page Setup… & choose the landscape/sideways icon to "turn" all of the pages in your document.
Martin D

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo