unselectable lines

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

unselectable lines

Postby Keith Nichols » Thu May 28, 2009 6:10 am

I used the line tool to draw a couple of lines on an Appleworks (v 6.2.9) text page some weeks ago and now I can't select them. I've selected the line tool from the tool menu and clicked "Select All" in the Edit menu -- no luck. I've moved everything else on the page to a new page by clicking the enter key, but the two lines are left behind, all alone, still in place and still unselectable. What's going on?
Keith Nichols

Re: unselectable lines

Postby Barry » Sun May 31, 2009 3:13 am

Keith Nichols wrote:I used the line tool to draw a couple of lines on an Appleworks (v 6.2.9) text page some weeks ago and now I can't select them. I've selected the line tool from the tool menu and clicked "Select All" in the Edit menu -- no luck. I've moved everything else on the page to a new page by clicking the enter key, but the two lines are left behind, all alone, still in place and still unselectable. What's going on?

Sounds like your lines may have been Locked (although that should not prevent you from selecting them, just from moving them).

Regards,
Barry
Barry

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo