Website Update

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Website Update

Postby Tim » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:01 am

Changes & updates are underway here at the AWUG/iWUG website. Sometime within the next several days the website will undergo an exciting "makeover." All of the existing AppleWorks and iWork services will still be here, just in a new package. In addition, a few services like the Discussion Forums will be updated to the latest software. We hope you enjoy the changes.
Tim
AWUG/iWUG Webmaster
Tim

Re: Website Update

Postby Site Admin » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Well, the website "makeover" is in place. Feel free to poke around and explore the new site. Most of what you'll find will be very familiar if you've been a frequent visitor here before. Some things are all new such as the software in use for this discussion forum. Please let me know what you think or if you see something that doesn't seem to work "quite right."

Enjoy...
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Website Update

Postby Tim » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:37 pm

I've just completed another phase of updates to the website. Some of these new changes/updates are a direct result of feedback I've received. Thank you for all your suggestions and comments.

One more thing...

In case you missed it, there is a lot of terrific information contained in the back issues of the AppleWorks/iWork Journal. AWUG/iWUG Patrons can download those back issues directly from this website. Just click the Journal Index in the menu bar.
Tim
AWUG/iWUG Webmaster
Tim

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo