single page year calendar

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

single page year calendar

Postby audreyf » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:15 am

Is there a way to create a single page year calendar? This is a very helpful form for several reasons. If there is a way I don't know how to create one. I could use some help if this is possible. Thanx, Audrey
audreyf

Re: single page year calendar

Postby Barry » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:02 pm

audreyf wrote:Is there a way to create a single page year calendar?

I wrote a calendar generator some years ago (in AppleWorks 5) that did a 12 month calendar on six pages. It's a single spreadsheet, so it should be fairly easy to modify to put all 12 months onto a single page.

If you'd like a copy (in AW 6 format), reply with a request, and I'll try posting it as an attachemnt to a private message.

Regards,
Barry
Barry

Postby Didier » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Is there a way to create a single page year calendar?

There is an AppleWorks spreadsheet with a French single page year calendar here :
http://y.callaud.free.fr/bin/calendrier.sit
Yannick Callaud posted it on his website "http://y.callaud.free.fr/"

Entering 2010 in the grey cell, recalculating and renaming the months from French to English will be fairly easy but you may encounter difficulties if you try to change the first letters of the days (L,M,M,J,V,S,D) to S,M,T,W,T,F,S as they are involved in the formulaes generating the calendar.

Anyway, it's a good way to find out what Appleworks (and longtime international users) are still able to do.

Regards,
Didier
Didier

Postby Tim » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 pm

audreyf wrote:Is there a way to create a single page year calendar? This is a very helpful form for several reasons. If there is a way I don't know how to create one. I could use some help if this is possible. Thanx, Audrey

There are a number of calendar templates in AWUG's/iWUG's PD LIbrary. Click "Software" in the menubar at the top of the page. Once in the library perform a search on "calendar." Some years ago I used the calendar in the "Perpetual Calendars.02" disk.
Tim
AWUG/iWUG Webmaster
Tim

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo