physical workout log template?

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

physical workout log template?

Postby bobio01 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm trying to find a template for a log of my workouts at a gym. The template could be for Pages, Numbers, Appleworks, Word, or Excel. I use equipment at Gold's gym, but the only template they have available is a photocopy that must be filled in by hand. I want something that I can fill in and update as necessary on my computer. A Google search has not been productive - too many unrelated results. Thanks.
bobio01

Re: physical workout log template?

Postby Barry » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 am

AWUG Announcements (News, Special Offers & PD Update)
Sent May 20th 2006

... Daily workout log (Disk: MISC.52) ...
... AWUG and iWUG's Daily workout log makes it easy to keep track of your daily workouts. The template lets you record exercises, repetitions, goals, notes and more. You can type your information right in the table or print the sheets and write in your exercise details as you complete each day's workout regimen. ...
... The Pages version of the Daily workout log was developed by David Larson and was posted by the author at . The template was enhanced by AWUG's Jon Saalberg, who also developed the AppleWorks version of the template. The template requires AppleWorks 6.x or Pages 2.x.
Barry

Postby bobio01 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Thank you. The link you mentioned for the template did not come through in your message. I also now have a very basic question. In the old days of the Clarisworks/Appleworks Users group I paid a yearly subscription, received pamphlets (monthly?), and could download any materials I wanted. How does this work now? Are the templates you mention free public domain that I can download, or is there a current subscription fee that I would need to pay to access them? Where do I find them? Thank you!
bobio01

Postby Tim » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:34 am

bobio01 wrote:Thank you. The link you mentioned for the template did not come through in your message. I also now have a very basic question. In the old days of the Clarisworks/Appleworks Users group I paid a yearly subscription, received pamphlets (monthly?), and could download any materials I wanted. How does this work now? Are the templates you mention free public domain that I can download, or is there a current subscription fee that I would need to pay to access them? Where do I find them? Thank you!

You can find the Daily Workout Log [Disk: MISC.52] in the AWUG/iWUG Public Domain Library here on this web site. From the home page http://www.awug.org/ click the Public Domain Software Library link. Decide if you'd like to support AWUG/iWUG as a Patron and then enter the Online Public Domain Library. Once there you'll find a Search Library box. Enter "workout" in the box and click the little magnifying glass. The resulting search will disclose two disks. One of the disks is for iWork users while the other is for AppleWorks users.

Now a little more about AWUG/iWUG now and then...

The "Old Days" user group lives on through this web site. You can still download all the materials that were available then with no subscription fee. However, you can help to financially support the new user group by becoming a Patron. As a Patron you'll have access to all the back issues of the AppleWorks/iWork Journal published by the AppleWorks/iWork Users Group and unlimited access to the AWUG/iWUG Public Domain Library. You can get more information about becoming a Patron here: http://awug.org/library/software.php.
Tim
AWUG/iWUG Webmaster
Tim

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo