iWork Installs but Won't Open

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among iWork users.

iWork Installs but Won't Open

Postby RexinMinn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 pm

I have a brand new iWork disk (obtained directly from Apple) for installing Pages, Numbers and Keynote. The software installs successfully but will not open. Each time I try I get a warning saying the application (Pages, etc.) has quit unexpectedly. The icon on the dock doesn't even have time to "throb." I file a report to Apple. I've tried this twice.
RexinMinn

Re: iWork Installs but Won't Open

Postby Barry » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 am

RexinMinn wrote:I have a brand new iWork disk (obtained directly from Apple) for installing Pages, Numbers and Keynote. The software installs successfully but will not open. Each time I try I get a warning saying the application (Pages, etc.) has quit unexpectedly. The icon on the dock doesn't even have time to "throb." I file a report to Apple. I've tried this twice.

OS X version?
Pages/Numbers/Keynote versions?

Regards,
Barry
Barry

Postby Mamre Wilson » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:26 am

I have several applications in Apple Works but when I try to open one it tries but won't open...is there a chance you can give me a way to transfer the application to Pages or Word?
Mamre Wilson

Postby Peggy » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:04 am

Mamre Wilson wrote:I have several applications in Apple Works but when I try to open one it tries but won't open...is there a chance you can give me a way to transfer the application to Pages or Word?

I assume you mean documents, not applications. Applications are the programs you use to create documents. See my reply to your other post in the AppleWorks Help forum here.
Peggy

Return to iWork Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo