Pages CD

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among iWork users.

Pages CD

Postby Henry Marcus » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:29 pm

I am using Tiger OS 10.4.11 But I do not have the Installation Disc for Pages.Is there a copy o this CD in the Archives from which I could download what is on this CD. I am considering using Pages as my default word Processor but in order to use this with my scanner, I believe that I have to install the original CD. If I upgrade to Leopard will that obviate the necessity of doing this? Many thanks for your help. HENRY
Henry Marcus

Re: Pages CD

Postby Peggy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:51 pm

Henry Marcus wrote:I am using Tiger OS 10.4.11 But I do not have the Installation Disc for Pages.Is there a copy o this CD in the Archives from which I could download what is on this CD. I am considering using Pages as my default word Processor but in order to use this with my scanner, I believe that I have to install the original CD. If I upgrade to Leopard will that obviate the necessity of doing this? Many thanks for your help. HENRY

What version of iWork are you looking for? If you bought a Mac after May, 2005, it came with a trial of iWork. Which version depends on when you bought it. In any case, the trial can be restored from the DVDs that came with the Mac.

If you are looking for the trial of iWork '08, it can also be downloaded here.
Peggy

Return to iWork Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo