Keynote

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among iWork users.

Keynote

Postby RexinMinn » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:45 pm

I have a presentation I created on Keynote using 45 slides. For each slide I have selected "click on" so the slide show does not proceed automatically. Yet the slide show continues to proceed automatically. What can be done about this? Because of this problem, I am unable to use keyboard shortcuts as advised in the manual. I am using a sound track and have employed "page flip" throughout the slide show. Again, even though I have selected "click on" in the inspector, it still proceeds automatically and I have virtually no control over it unless I use the remote, and even then it is impossible to return to previous slides unless the whole thing starts over from the beginning. It will not allow me to go to a slide (out of order) after I've selected the slide I want. Should I just create a new program? I'm using version 5.0.5 of Keynote.
RexinMinn

Re: Keynote

Postby Barry » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:52 am

RexinMinn wrote:I have a presentation I created on Keynote using 45 slides. For each slide I have selected "click on" so the slide show does not proceed automatically. Yet the slide show continues to proceed automatically. What can be done about this? Because of this problem, I am unable to use keyboard shortcuts as advised in the manual. I am using a sound track and have employed "page flip" throughout the slide show. Again, even though I have selected "click on" in the inspector, it still proceeds automatically and I have virtually no control over it unless I use the remote, and even then it is impossible to return to previous slides unless the whole thing starts over from the beginning. It will not allow me to go to a slide (out of order) after I've selected the slide I want. Should I just create a new program? I'm using version 5.0.5 of Keynote.

Hi Rex,

From the lack of responses, I suspect there aren't many Keynote users represented here. Most of us came up through the AppleWorks route, one that never did include a (well-developed) module geared to presentations. You might do better to post this question in the Keynote community at Apple Support Communities.

Regards,
Barry
Barry

Return to iWork Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo