Appleworks 6 WP document table color?

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Appleworks 6 WP document table color?

Postby veropcnet » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Hello!
I am trying to create a table in a word processing document that has black cells & white text. Is this possible? If so how can it be done? I am using Appleworks 6.2.4 if that helps.
Thanks!
veropcnet

Re: Appleworks 6 WP document table color?

Postby Barry » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 pm

veropcnet wrote:Hello!
I am trying to create a table in a word processing document that has black cells & white text. Is this possible? If so how can it be done? I am using Appleworks 6.2.4 if that helps.

Use the standard tools: The Fill formatting button, Pen formatting button and Text formatting button at the bottom of the Tools palette in combination with the Color Palette button to the right of those three.

Select the text, click the Text formatting button, click the Color palette button, choose White. Repeat for each cell.

Click near the beginning of the text in the top left cell to place the insertion point there. Drag right to select the whole cell and continue to drag right and down until all cells are highlighted. Click on the fill formatting button. Click the Color palette button, then click to select Black.

Regards,
Barry

Thanks to Fruhulda for guidence posted elsewhere.
Barry

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo