Graphics won't print in Windows

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Graphics won't print in Windows

Postby Harry » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:10 am

Since converting from Macintosh to Windows format, graphics will not print.

Is there some setting that I have missed?

Harry in San Diego
Harry

Re: Graphics won't print in Windows

Postby haumann » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:34 am

Harry wrote:Since converting from Macintosh to Windows format, graphics will not print.

Is there some setting that I have missed?

Harry in San Diego

If you don't have the Windows version of AppleWorks, save the AW document as a PDF document, then print that on your Windows PC.

John@was
haumann

Graphics won't print

Postby Harry » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:57 am

I am working on a Dell with Windows XP Home Edition and Windows version of Appleworks 6.2.1 (which I believe to be the latest). A graphic that I used when still working with Mac and Mac version of AW will still not print. Any suggestions?
Harry

Re: Graphics won't print

Postby Peggy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:23 pm

Harry wrote:I am working on a Dell with Windows XP Home Edition and Windows version of Appleworks 6.2.1 (which I believe to be the latest). A graphic that I used when still working with Mac and Mac version of AW will still not print. Any suggestions?

The latest version of AppleWorks 6 for Windows is 6.2.2. I'm not sure what to do about the graphic not printing but I have two basic suggestions. Make sure you have the newest printer driver & make sure the graphic is not selected (no handles) when printing.
Peggy

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo