help

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

help

Postby me » Mon May 02, 2005 12:21 pm

this may be something easy, but i can't seem to find clear instructions on it.
i have a logo that is 5 letters that have a black area surrounding them and the actual letters are white. is there any way to put a picture that i have BEHIND the letter so that you can see the picture through the white parts in the letters. i have seriously tried everything please help
me

re

Postby me » Mon May 02, 2005 12:58 pm

thanks for your speedy replies!!!! time is an issue here
me

re

Postby me » Mon May 02, 2005 1:16 pm

WHAT IS THIS????? IS ANYONE HERE????????????
DO I HAVE TO WAIT 3 DAYS FOR A SIMPLE ANSWER???????
me

re

Postby me » Mon May 02, 2005 1:23 pm

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP JERKS
me

re

Postby me » Mon May 02, 2005 1:31 pm

APPLEWORKS BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
HOW CAN SOMETHING SO EASY BE SO HARD?????????
ALL I WANT IS TO DO IS PUT A !*%$@ PICTURE BEHIND A LETTER AND HAVE IT COME THROUGH INSIDE THE LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN DO THIS BY HAND !*#@*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AREN"T COMPUTERS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THINGS EASIER TO DO?????????????????
NOT WITH APPLEWORKS
me

Who's the jerk?

Postby haumann » Mon May 02, 2005 2:09 pm

You're kidding, right?

You couldn't even wait 60 minutes before becoming abusive, and you expect somebody here to help you?

I read your first post and was getting ready to offer a suggestion when I saw your second, then third posting.

... and now I figure you're not worth the effort.

Figure it out yourself.

Whoever is paying you to do this needs to find somebody else with more competence and maturity.

John@was
Last edited by haumann on Mon May 02, 2005 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haumann

re

Postby me » Mon May 02, 2005 2:16 pm

yeah i realized i was being rude, i'm sorry about that. I tend to get really mad when something so easy is impossible to figure out even using on line instructions, which i now realize are completely useless. i am just really frustrated. this shouldn't be so hard to figure out. if you don't want to help i understand.
me

re

Postby me » Mon May 02, 2005 2:18 pm

if someone was paying me to do this I wouldn't need your help.
me

Re: re

Postby haumann » Mon May 02, 2005 2:32 pm

me wrote:::: snip :::
I CAN DO THIS BY HAND !*#@*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::: snip :::

Then I suggest you go right ahead and do that.

John@was
haumann

re

Postby me » Mon May 02, 2005 2:58 pm

maybe i will guy.
actually, i won't
i'll just use A BETTER PROGRAM
me

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo