printing selections

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

printing selections

Postby [email protected] » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:37 am

I am still getting used to Tiger10.4 and Appleworks 6.2. I am not able to print a selection in a word processing document, which I used to be able to do in Appleworks 6. I am forced to print the entire page. I cannot find a reference to this subject in the Help menu. Any solutions other than to cut and paste the selection into another blank document? Is this Tiger, Appleworks or my printer?
[email protected]

Re: printing selections

Postby Peggy » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:10 pm

[email protected] wrote:I am still getting used to Tiger10.4 and Appleworks 6.2. I am not able to print a selection in a word processing document, which I used to be able to do in Appleworks 6. I am forced to print the entire page. I cannot find a reference to this subject in the Help menu. Any solutions other than to cut and paste the selection into another blank document? Is this Tiger, Appleworks or my printer?

AppleWorks has never supported printing just a selection. My guess is that it was a printer option. The easiest workaround is to copy the selection, paste it into a new document & print that.
Peggy

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo