Questionnaires

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

Questionnaires

Postby desertRN » Tue May 08, 2007 11:10 am

I am having difficulty formating survey questionnaires that have blank boxes, circles and squares to be filled in. I tried creating a sheet of various blank boxes, circles & squares with the thought of creating my surveys and then just copy/paste the blanks, etc. Most times these blanks aren't copied. I have tried to search under "survey" & "questionnaires" with no results found. "Forms" returns too many entries that aren't relevant. Does anyone have any help or ideas to offer? Thanks
Mark RN
desertRN

Re: Questionnaires

Postby haumann » Sat May 12, 2007 11:09 am

desertRN wrote:I am having difficulty formating survey questionnaires that have blank boxes, circles and squares to be filled in. I tried creating a sheet of various blank boxes, circles & squares with the thought of creating my surveys and then just copy/paste the blanks, etc. Most times these blanks aren't copied. I have tried to search under "survey" & "questionnaires" with no results found. "Forms" returns too many entries that aren't relevant. Does anyone have any help or ideas to offer? Thanks
Mark RN

Refer to the AppleWorks Help topic, "Controlling the way text and frames interact".

John@was
haumann

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo