appleworks stuck

This forum is a self-help system for the exchange of ideas among AppleWorks users.

appleworks stuck

Postby merrymay » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:35 am

I think i just lost my message. I have been using appleworks since 12/99.

never a problem until today. It is stuck- color wheel and soccer ball keep on moving..and I have to 'force quit'. I have 6.2.9

the genius bar could not fix it today; and told me to come in with the CD. I just re installed and did the update here at home. It still is stuck. Help?
Thanks,
merrymay

Re: appleworks stuck

Postby Barry » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:49 am

merrymay wrote:I think i just lost my message. I have been using appleworks since 12/99.

never a problem until today. It is stuck- color wheel and soccer ball keep on moving..and I have to 'force quit'. I have 6.2.9

the genius bar could not fix it today; and told me to come in with the CD. I just re installed and did the update here at home. It still is stuck. Help?
Thanks,

Clear the Recent Items folder, found at Mac HD > yourname > Documents > Starting Points > Recent Items. Open the folder and drag all or most of the items to the Trash. The items in this folder are aliases to files you have saved. Deleting them han no effect on the actual files.

Regards,
Barry
Barry

appleworks stuck

Postby merrymay » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:10 pm

HI Barry,
thank you very much. That solved the problem.Appleworks now works again.
M
merrymay

Return to AppleWorks Help

AppleWorks Users Group Logo iWork Users Group Logo